Sunday, November 8, 2020

Science Kit

Science Kit

I came across this kit, one at a department store.

Kit 1

The first kit "Charge" - This was on a clearance sale for $10 from $34.95. It was new in package. Taking a look at it and finding out it had the parts to build your own Van de Graaff generator, I figured I would like to build one so why not try it.

Van de Graaff Generator

It's manual is very basic but a good start. From common items they show you how to build a Leyden Jar, Electroscope, electrostatic motor, Franklin Bell and of course the Van de Graaff generator. There are many youtube videos showing you how to build these items but for only $10 I get many of the pieces to build the generator.

I have been wanting to begin to experiment with high voltages and with this kit I should be able to start.



No comments: